Testosterone is the male sex hormone par excellence, plays important roles in the body of man, essential for sexual reproduction and definition of characteristics of gender, however, iTestosterone states that it has both positive and negative effects, so it is essential to keep it within the optimal ranges.
1. Consume more Zinc Zinc is essential for the common creation of testosterone since it keeps testosterone from transforming into estrogen (the female hormone) by keeping the aromatase chemical from doing its activity. Zinc itself converts estrogen to testosterone and also helps produce healthier sperm and a higher sperm count, so really … Low levels of zinc can cause low testosterone levels.
2. Eat more healthy fats Research has shown that those men who ate diets rich in healthy fats such as monounsaturated fats and Omega.
3. fats had the highest testosterone levels, so …You can naturally raise your testosterone levels by adding more healthy fats, by ingesting more nuts and seeds, fatty fish such as salmon and tuna, avocados, olives, vegetable oils and natural peanut butter and … 3. Eliminate body fat The more overweight you have, or the higher your muscle to fat ratio, the higher your estrogen levels will be; on account of muscle versus fat contains a chemical called aromatase, which changes over your ‘masculine’ testosterone into ‘female’ estrogen, causing your testosterone levels to drop, so … Watch these program of activities for the end of fat with the goal that you bring down your level of corporal fat so that you lower your level of corporal fat, reduce the estrogen and increase the testosterone and … Make sure you focus on eliminating 1 to 3 pounds of fat per week, mainly through fat loss routines and abasic diet plan
4. Eliminate excess estrogen So that you eliminate the excess of estrogen in your body, which makes you a more obese and weaker person, in such a way that your body can naturally produce more testosterone … You can consume more RAW cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower; These cruciferous vegetables contain a chemical called diindolylmethane (or DIM) that helps your body eliminate excess estrogen and … iTestosterone also mentions that you can take a supplement that contains DIM to eliminate excess estrogen, or you can consume these other sources of cruciferous vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts, Chinese cabbage, radishes, turnips, collards, and kale. You can consume a supplement of red grape skin extract (resveratrol), to help your liver eliminate excess estrogen.
5. Try to avoid Xenoestrogens Xenoestrogens are man-made estrogens found in things like pesticides, hormones and steroids for artificial growth, air purifiers and plastic containers; These xenoestrogens will increase your levels of the female hormone estrogen and at the same time lower testosterone levels, so …at
iTestosterone it is told to eat more organic vegetables and fruits that are free of pesticides, and if you buy your fruits and vegetables at any store … be sure to wash them to reduce the likelihood of consuming xenoestrogens and…Do not use perfumes, colognes or air purifiers that contain parabens in their ingredients. The Parabens are xenoestrogens.